Tuesday 18 March 2008

In the red...

Guess what? My treasury was on the front page again! Woop! So chuffed, especially because all the featured productss were from some of my favourite UK makers! I wanted to include loads more people, because there are some amazing makers here in UK etsy land!

Here's the treasury, with thanks to the lovely Kala for the screenshot!

It was on really early this morning, so I missed it, but I'm still excited. It featured these fab makers: Lupin, Abiban(saldesign!), Sea Urchin, LostInTheForest, Swank, Hippy Of Doom, Siansburys, LauraFallulah, Greygoat, Cute Designs, Illustrator Jen, and KMC designs. The alternates were from Urban Knit, Veronica's Buttons, Heidi Burton, and Gorjuss.

Thanks so much to everyone for their lovely comments, especially Cute, Cara and LauraFallulah for blogging it!

Woop! Happy Days!

xxx

2 comments:

laurafallulah said...

Yay for curiosity, I think you are a star!

Curiosity Killed The Cat...! said...

Awww thanks! I think you're a star too!!