Wednesday 5 March 2008

Seven Facts For First Bloggage...

...because I'm a big old copycat!

Fact one:
I have about a month's worth of music on my computer. Ever so slightly music obsessed, I have a soundtrack to every part of my life. My current favourite album is this...

Laura Marling- Alas I Cannot Swim.
Just spine-tinglingly beautiful tracks... amazing.
Fact Two...
I'm also a cooking obsessive. I wholeheartedly believe that the way to anyone's heart is through their stomach. I've been told I'm especially good at Lasagne, Burgers, Hommity Pie, and Muffins. All diet food of course... Hmm...

Fact Three...
I have a secret yearning for living on a farm. Besides the fact I hate getting my hands dirty, and would always quite like to live in the city, this seems like a very good plan. I want chickens, and white picket fences, and maybe a pig. However, I fear that this plan probably revolves around an Alex James-based fantasy...

Fact Four...
Trainers and odd vintage handbags will be my downfall. I have so many they may well suffocate my in the night. My favourite handbag is made of dyed red eel-skin, and I have a particular passion for converse trainers, and would like to own a pair in every colour in the world before I die. Yes. What an ambition. Trainers are Art. Fact. Nateduval at etsy has proved it so... http://www.nateduval.etsy.com/

Fact Five...
I have a beautiful tattoo that I designed myself. It's on my left wrist, and its all stars and swirls and I love it. My grandmother noticed it for the first time last week (I've had it two years)... she didn't like it so much.

Fact Six...
I have a totally thing about walking on grass with bare feet. It's one of life's simplest, most satisfying pleasures. But for some reason, I have to have pink toenails to contrast with the grass. I love doing the same on the beach too, even if its freezing cold and raining. I think I might be a foot fetishist you know.... although men's feet freak me out.

Fact Seven...
I speak fluent Franglais. I just can't help it- French words just appear randomly in entiely english sentences. It's a mystery, but I blame my sister, Amelie, and Blackadder... Yes. Quelle horreur!

No comments: